Friday, December 21, 2007

I have Blogger back!

For whatever reason, my computer decided I shouldn't be allowed to have Blogger for awhile. Andrew fixed it though, so I'm back. :o)

I'm not even gonna bother trying to back-blog. We'll just start with today.

We went this morning to drop off some little goodies to some of Chloe's friends. I picked up these little Foamies craft kits at Michael's for .50 each on sale. They make little 3-D Christmas decorations. Chloe and I each did one, then put one in each gift bag with a few cookies and gave them out to her friends. It made her happy to give them gifts, and her friends were happy to get something. It was cute.

After that Chloe had a play date with Elizabeth, then we came home and took a nap, all three of us. We're going out tonight to see the Nutracker production by the college and then to drive around and look at Christmas lights, so we're guaranteed to be up pretty late. I thought a nap would do Chloe good so she doesn't get all crabby later.

I totally spaced dinner this morning - oops. Not sure what we'll have. Maybe I can convince my husband to take us out. :o) LOL

And there goes the baby fussing already. Guess I'll have to cut this short. More tomorrow!

No comments: