Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

I'll be ringing in the new year with a box of tissues and a cup of tea, most likely. Ugh. I don't feel good. Just a cold, but still no fun. We were going to try and have some friends over tonight, but I really would rather just snuggle up and go to sleep.

Chloe's birthday is in a week. Can you believe it? I sure can't. Where the heck have the last five years gone?! She's gonna have a great party. Thankfully, it won't be till weekend after her birthday so I have a bit of time to prepare, and there will probably only be three little girls here so it won't be overwhelming.

On the crafting front - I've finished the Leaf Lace scarf and also made a lace photo mat from the book my dad got me for Christmas. The photo mat was supposed to be for my sister in law, but I managed to twist it and screw it up so unless I can fix it, I'm gonna frog it. Grr. I hate when that happens. I need to weave in the ends on the scarf, and then I'll probably start a sweater for Cora with some yarn I've had for a few weeks now and have been very anxious to get started on.

There's really not much of interest to report. Just some quiet days lately, hanging around the house. andrew's back to work today, though he has tomorrow off too. I'm sure I'll blog more once he's back for a couple weeks. :-)

No comments: