Friday, August 17, 2007

Chloe's thoughts about Cora


"I have a new baby sister. But I don't like her cord."

"My baby sister doesn't have bottles. She has my mom's boobs."

As I was putting her to bed the night Cora was born... "Don't wake me up in the morning when the boy comes out." (She was convinced I was having twins.)

"Aww! She's so cute!"

"Let's put a bow on her so she can be pretty."

Andrew was holding Cora while Chloe was coloring... "Hey Andrew... wanna trade?" She loves to hold her baby.

Me: "Chloe, what are you doing?"
Chloe: "Hi Mom. I'm not wakin' up Cora."
Me: "What are you doing?"
Chloe: "Just pettin' her on the head."

"Mom!!!" (The sound of alarm ringing in her voice.) "She doesn't have any teeth!!!"

And last but not least:

"I love her."

1 comment:

jill said...

She's such a sweet girl. Just wait til she tries to share her cottage cheese and bologna with Cora.