Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"We are gathered here today...."

"... to join Chloe and Isabel in holy granaptachilly (matrimony) "

"I, Chloe -

take thee, Isabel-
To have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, till 'deaf will do us part'. Izzy, you may kiss your bride.



:o) I love my family.

Speaking of loving my family, here's a great picture of them. I really am the luckiest girl in the whole world.


I was trying to get some pictures of Cora using her hands so I could scrapbook them. Most of them were pretty funky, but here's one that's not bad...



So I was all excited that my man was off this week, except that he left this morning before 6 to go scout a hunting area, and will likely be gone all week trying to kill an elk. We can hope and pray that he gets one, that would be great, but I'm not going to set my heart on it. I'm trying not to be annoyed that he's spending his whole week off walking around on some mountain looking for animals. :-X He does deserve to go do some fun stuff, poor guy works so hard all the time. I just like spending time with him sometimes too.

And in other news... my life insurance policy was denied based on something in my labwork. We don't know what and won't until the insurance company writes a letter and sends it back. Andrew seems to feel fairly certain it was some kind of mistake. I'm fairly certain I'm dying. Seriously, like I can't function because I'm so worried about it. :o( I hope they write back soon. I'm kind of sick to my stomach just thinking about it. Every time I look at my girls I get all teary because I'm not ready to die yet. Okay, I'm probably overreacting. But I'm scared to death that something really bad is wrong with me. So if y'all are the praying type, or just the 'think good thoughts' type, any positive mojo would be really appreciated.

Alright, I'm gonna go hang out with my girls. I'm not in the mood to be super-mom today, so we're just gonna chill out. Laundry and dishes will still be there later.

1 comment:

Jan said...

I'm sure you're fine...but I'm praying for some peace of mind for you too.

How can they be that callous that they don't realize that you are driving yourself crazy with worry?

Inexcusable.

Oh, and the wedding was adorable!