Saturday, June 7, 2008

Silly Mama

I decided it was time for me to have just a little bit alone time yesterday, so I left Andrew with the girls to go to the park and I went and did some shopping. I enjoyed it, but it was funny - I was completely ridden with anxiety. I don't do well when I leave them. By the time I was done, I was ready to come home and just be with my girls. And I was only gone about an hour and a half!

I went to Hobby Lobby to get a few scrapbooking doodads, and then I went to Kohl's to see if I could find any cute bottoms - all my jeans and shorts are sort of falling off of me. The exciting news - I tried on 6 pairs of shorts and pants. 4 of them were size 1 (the others were 3) and they all fit. I've never been a size 1 before. It pleases me. 18 months ago, right when I got pregnant with Cora, I was about a size 9 and weighed more than I ever had. I still have lots of toning to do, I'm all flabby now (ew) but hey, at least I'm skinnier! heh

===

In other news, we watched Good Luck Chuck last night with Dane Cook. If you haven't seen it, and aren't offended by a little bit of sexual humor, you should definitely watch it. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! I had tears running down my face. Totally worth renting. :o)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You Skinny Mini..... I'm way beyond jealous!!! *deep sigh* Will I ever be skinny again???

Love reading your blog.... Hope you are having a marvelous weekend. My Saturday was very busy...

Hugs to you~ Deb