Friday, December 12, 2008

Argh

So we're having our cocktail party tonight. Chloe's going to her dad's house. Cora was going to my mom's, but my dad is sick so my mom doesn't want her over there getting whatever he's got. So I'm stuck taking care of a one year old why trying to entertain people. I have a feeling it's not going to be much fun after all. :-\ I'm going to get everything set up and ready so that at six, I can go somewhere with Cora for awhile and hopefully get her to sleep, then bring her home and hope she stays asleep. She's usually in bed around seven anyway, but I doubt she'll stay in bed. Blah, no fun. I should wait until my children are grown before I try to do things like this.


===

Well, I'm off to get showered. Gotta grocery shop and get the house all together before this evening. Wish me luck!


No comments: