Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fishin' pics

This is how Cora fishes. :-) She slept pretty much the whole time.





I'd like to point out that it was flippin' COLD in that water. She didn't care - she's a water dog. In this pic she was watching the bobber on a pole and trying to figure out how best to get out to it so she could 'retrieve' it for us.

Lunch time!


It didn't occur to me that, being as we were driving way up into the mountains, there would be snow on the ground. So she used her dirt toys to build a snow castle instead.

It was really nice just to get out of the house. I didn't really even fish, just held the baby and watched Chloe play, but that was okay. Fresh mountain air and a bit of cool sunshine is all I really needed. We all had a good time. Cora makes it hard to want to go anywhere since she still hates the car and always screams while she's in it, but eventually she's gotta get used to it, right?

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I am so impressed with looking at the different things you put together for your girls! I love Cora's bunting :) And the costumes. :) they are very lucky to have such a talented mommy!!