Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Sisterhood Awards

Dani presented me with a Sisterhood Award. :o) Made my day, I tell ya.

Now, it's my turn.

1. My first award has to go to Deb. She qualifies as the most caring, honest, encouraging, generous person I think I've ever met on the internet. On many levels, I'd be lost without her friendship, guidance and support. Here's to you, Cybermom. :o)

2. Katey is without a doubt the most caring person I have encountered in a long time. Check out her prayer blog too - she makes it a point to seek people out that need praying for, and let everyone else know too. It takes a special person to care so much about others.

3. Tricia has six beautiful children, and has managed to still maintain a wonderful sense of humor. (Maybe that's a necessity with a lot of kids?) Anyway, she's my hero for being able to look at life with a light hearted point of view.

4. Kim gets my award for being a fun, outgoing mama (at least, outgoing online!) She approached me as a "friend of a friend" and now I'm so thankful she has. And go look at her blog and see the pictures of beautiful Kathryn Elizabeth, born just a few days ago.

5. Dani, of course, gets an award too. :o) Dani is a mommy like me - kinda crunchy, kinda crafty, homeschooling, attachement parenting, all that good stuff. She's creative, adventurous, and loves her babies. So Dani gets the Like-Minded Sisterhood award.

6. Y'all should check out Carol's blog. Seriously, she spends an amazing amount of time and energy posting every awesome deal and freebie she can find, for everyone to enjoy. If you're looking to tighten up and save some money, Carol can probably teach you everything you need to know - she taught me!

7. I'm not sure the actual name of the blogger or if there are several, but "Molly Green" from Econobusters is a blog I came across recently that I just keep going back to. Definitely worth a look if you live anything like I do - that blog is full of great ideas!


----

Now here's what you do when you receive this.

1. Display this award on your blog.

2. Leave a comment to those you gave it to, letting them know they have it.

3. Link back to the person who gave it to you.

4. Pass it on to 10 or fewer bloggers who you think demonstrate great attitude and/or gratitude.





2 comments:

Mama Kautz said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks :))))) :::sniff sniff:::

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, thank you for the award!!! I love being your CyberMom.... You are so adorable...