Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday!

*It wasn't me that encouraged my six year old to invite herself to stay for a sleepover and Grammy's house. That would indicate my desire to be without her, and that would make me a Bad Mother.

*I didn't break down in tears when, once again, my husband was called in to work on one of his very few days off. I wouldn't want to make him feel guilty for all those hours he works, afterall.

*It wasn't me that did a silly little happy dance right in front of my children when I found we actually have a zucchini growing in our squash patch. That would be immature.

*It wasn't me that told Cora there was a big bee outside just so I wouldn't have to deal with the door opening and closing and opening and closing all afternoon.

I can't think of anything else to deny right now, I must be pretty innocent this week. :o)


1 comment:

Wendy said...

HiLARIous about the big bee! I certainly have a lot of "mosquitoes that will bite you and make you itch for days" in front of my doors as well! LOL!!!