Monday, December 10, 2007

Back in the swing

It's been so long since Andrew was at work I've kind of forgotten what my normal day is like!

Since my daughter is now a dance school drop out, we don't have ballet on Mondays anymore. I'll have to find something else fun to do. Maybe we'll try and get together with a friend to play this afternoon.

I haven't really been doing much holiday stuff - I'm not as into it this year as I usually am. I haven't even baked any Christmas cookies. I think we definitely need to make some snowball cookies today. Usually I bake 6 or 8 different kinds of cookies in huge batches and then give them out to our friends. Not sure if that'll happen yet this year.

I have pretty much finished all the Christmas shopping though, aside from maybe another thing or two for Andrew. And I would kind of like to make the girls outfits - I haven't touched my sewing machine in weeks, poor thing is probably feeling terribly neglected.

I also have three sling orders - every time we leave the house, people comment on the sling. I should've started making them when people first asked, I'd have sold probably a dozen or so by now. But now I've decided to go ahead and make them, they're so easy, and babies need to be held like that more often. So I need to order some rings and then pick out a few fabrics.

As for knitting, all I've done lately is two diaper covers. I still haven't finished the first Monkey sock, I think I'll try and get those done now. Except I'd also like to knit Chloe a stuffed kitten, as she keeps asking for one. :o)

Uh oh, sounds like the baby's up, I better go. I guess I'll write more later, or tomorrow!

No comments: