Thursday, December 13, 2007

A really long survey

Entire Life Quiz



TAKE THIS SURVEY!


Answer YES or NO only!


Drank so much you threw up? Only a few times
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Yeah, but not in my adult life
Been arrested? Yup.
Gone on a blind date? Nope
Skipped school? haha, yeah, lots
Seen someone die? Yes. One of the most profound moments in my life
Been to Canada? Nope
Been to Florida? Yep
Been to Mexico? Nope
Been in a helicopter? No
Been on a plane? Yes
Jumped out of a plane? Yes! I wanna do it again!
Been lost? Once, when mapquest's directions were wrong
Gone to Washington ,DC? Yup. It creeped me out. Big cities have that effect on me.
Swam in the ocean? Yes - but not for a long time
Felt like dying? Oh goodness, yes
Cried yourself to sleep? Yup
Played cops and robbers? I think so, but not lately
Recently colored with crayons? Oh yes. Thank heavens for small children
Sang karaoke? Regularly!
Paid for a meal with only coins? In my early days on my own. yeah
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? I got divorced. And I'm glad I did.
Made prank phone calls? Years and years ago
TP'd someone's house? I don't think so
Keyed someone's car? Heavens no. That's just mean.
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Pepsi. It burns.
Laughed until liquid came out the other end? Pleading the fifth...
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Of course!
Danced in the rain? Got one better - danced naked in the rain. :o)
Written a letter to Santa Claus? Once upon a time
Been kissed under the mistletoe? Many times - but most often by a little girl.
Watched the sun rise with someone you care about? Yep
Blown bubbles? Often
Made a bonfire on the beach/river bank? Nope
Crashed a party? Yep
Shot a gun? Oh yes. Good fun. :o)
Gone roller-skating? Yup, but not for years
Gone Ice-skating? Yep, and wanna go again.
Jumped off a bridge? I was too chicken...
Called in sick when you weren't? LOL Who hasn't?
Been so mad you laughed? Yep
Been so happy you cried? The moment Cora was born, and when I was married - the second time
Felt bad for someone you didn't like? Sure
Rocked out, lip syncing a song while no one was around? I don't lip sync. I sing at the top of my lungs. And I don't care who is around.
Still dream about what you'll do when you grow up?? Yep, all the time


Random Questions:


Any nicknames? Jules, Momma
Mother's Name: Cheryl
What is your favorite non alcoholic drink? Coffee
Tattoos? Nope
Body piercing? My lip, though I forget it's there
How much do you love your job? I'm a mom. I would never change that.
Birthplace? Apple Valley, CA
Favorite Animal? Three toed sloth
Favorite Color? Brown
Favorite Season? The first two weeks of Spring
Favorite type of music: Country
Something you couldn't live without? My husband and kids
Favorite vacation spot? I have lots. Kansas. Rifle Falls. Ouray/Silverton
Ever been to Africa? No. But my dad has and I'm jealous.
Ever eaten cookies for dinner? No, but I have with ice cream.
Ever been on TV? Yeah
Ever steal any traffic signs? LOL Yep! Was just thinking about that the other day.
Ever been in a car accident? Yes, but only minor ones
Was it your fault? Nope
Were you hurt? Nope
Salad dressing? Honey mustard or ras. viniagrette
Any Animals? Izzy - the 90 lb black lab
Favorite number? 13
Favorite Movie? The Notebook
Favorite Holiday? Christmas
Favorite alcoholic drink? Lately - red wine. Or microbrewed beer.
Favorite Food? Anything Mexican
Favorite day of the week? Sunday
Favorite brand of body soap? Dial
Favorite TV shows? None
Favorite toothpaste? Whatever is cheap
What do you do to relax? Knit... but I don't really relax.
What message do you send to friends reading this now? Umm.. I dunno
How do you see yourself in 10 years? hopefully mildly crazy with six children keeping me busy with the wonderful husband I have now.
What do you do when you are bored? knit, make stuff, bake, make the baby smile...
Furthest Place you will send this message? I dunno
Who will respond the fastest? I dunno

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THIS SURVEY!

More surveys @ MySpaceBulletins.com

No comments: