Monday, October 25, 2010

Back from the Bakken - Celebrating

Back in April, I shared with you the pros and cons of having a husband who would be working in North Dakota full time.

Now, six months later, I can tell you with certainty that the cons definitely outweigh the pros. Man, not having our Daddy home all summer has been hard. Yes, we get the weeks off to enjoy him, but there's something different about having him home each evening. Weeks off just aren't the same.

Our Daddy came home yesterday. And he's not going back.

Probably the most exciting news of the whole year. :-)

And that's all I have to say about that. Because I have better things to do right now than blog...

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

ha ha! I'm glad he's back. Do you mean for the season or he's not going back ever?! That had to be a tough several months!