Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lots of pics

I love afternoons. It seems around 3:30 or 4:00, we end up just sitting in the living room, hanging out. I usually knit for awhile, Chloe dances around the room in dress up clothes to Disney music, Cora watches her and shrieks, and Izzy just kinda lays there. More often than not, Milo is hiding because he knows if he comes out, he'll have to be the prince, and he doesn't much enjoy that game. It's such a relaxing way to wind down after a busy day.


My partner in crime in the wooden spoon incident. She's cutting another tooth - I was looking closely at her gum and can see where it's coming in. So far she's not crying about it too much, thankfully.


My pretty Izzy dog. The vet never did figure out what her strange skin spots are. She's got another one on top of her nose now. The others are nearly healed, except for the big scab on her head by her ear. We're still finishing up the antibiotics - hopefully they stop showing up sometime soon.

I love this picture. I don't often get pictures of her NOT smiling anymore- as soon as she sees the camera, she just starts grinning.


Here's Chloe playing dress up. The apron over her head is her veil, and she's off to find her cousin Joel to marry him. :oP Joel lives in Nebraska. She said "you need to call Joel's family so they can bring him here to marry me because I love him!"


And Miss happy nekkid baby.

There's a video here of her in the tub, if you care to watch it. :o)





Site Meter

No comments: