Saturday, March 22, 2008

Quick FO pic

I suck. I didn't take pics of my van yesterday. :o( I'll do it today, I swear. I'm just a slacker. I didn't get to go many places yesterday, but I did find an excuse to go to Wal Mart just so I could drive it. :oD I'm 150 pages into the owner's manual. I am a firm believer in NOT reading directions, but this thing is way to complicated for me to figure out without them!

===

So instead of van pics, I'm posting scarf pics. Not as good, but hey, scarves are cool too, right? :oP





Pattern: Lace Ribbon Scarf by Veronik Avery from Knitty.com

Needles: size 8

Yarn: Gedifra Cashmerino (merino wool/nylon/cashmere) in red-orange - 1 ball, 50g

Notes: I casted on 17 stitches and just did one repeat. This yarn is the softest yarn I've ever felt. It drapes so beautifully. I want enough to make a sweater out of it! It's some of the yard sale yarn. I like the way the worsted weight yarn and bigger needles made this lace look, and I love lace that's wavy on the edges. :-) The scarf I made is about 62" long before blocking.

===

I'm waiting for the sun to come up so I can go hide Easter eggs. Since Mark has Chloe tomorrow, we're having Easter today. It's not raining or snowing - that NEVER happens on Easter! I'm excited. More pics to come tomorrow, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the Lace Ribbon Scarf... it is so pretty!

Happy Easter!