Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Time flies


I've been all gay the last couple of days because my baby is growing up so fast. I'm just not ready for her to be so big yet!

She's got so much personality. She is forever smiling and giggling and shrieking and squealing. I swear, she's the happiest baby I've ever seen. (As long as I'm in the room.) Lately she's been grabbing my face with both hands and planting big kisses on my face - the wet, slobbery, open-mouthed baby kind of kisses that are to die for.

You can just see her learning so much - the little gears are turning every time you set her down with a new toy, every time she experiences something new and unfamiliar.

I think it also feels like it's going so fast because everything took so much longer with Chloe. When Chloe was 6 months old, she was more like a newborn. She didn't even sit up on her own till 9 months, and Cora has been since 5 months. They are definitely two very different children!

Here's a video of Chloe playing peek-a-boo with her, and another of her shrieking 'Dada' while in her swing. (I've decided to do videos this way instead of embedding them because if I can embed them, anyone can, and I don't want other people embedding videos of my kids on their websites.)


No comments: