Monday, November 26, 2007

Some pictures - finally :-)

It's been awhile since I posted pictures, so here are a few:

This is where Chloe learns to read.



Cora, while we were decorating the house:





check out this yarn I bought - it was regular $6-7 a ball, but I got it for .99 each on sale at Hobby Lobby. I'm rather thrilled. I wanna make the girls sweaters.




and one of those balls of yarn turned into a scarf. The yarn is very different looking, sort of a tape yarn. It's called 'truffles'. I knitted it up on size 11 needles in a drop stitch pattern. you can't even tell I did drop stitch, though I guess that's okay. It really was terrible to work with, and I was reminded of why I prefer plain, boring yarns.


That's about all I have to post. We have been busy getting things done around the house and just enjoying each other's company for the most part. We have a bit more decorating to do, lights to put up, etc. and then I'll get some pictures of those. Sadly, I have very little else to report. :-P

No comments: