Friday, April 11, 2008

Ugh - Mark again

So Mark's work hours are evening out. For the past month or so, he's only seen Chloe twice. I've rather liked it that way. But now that his schedule is more stable, he's seeing her more. He had her yesterday afternoon and has her tonight. He'll probably have her Sunday as well.

My biggest problem with her visiting him is that she turns into a demon child upon returning from his house. I wish I knew what it was that caused it, but it's crazy. She cries at every little thing, talks back, has a stinky attitude and is just cranky. And when I finally get her all straightened out and happy again, she has to go back. Argh! It's just so frustrating.

Apparently their apartment building is being sold so they have to find a new place. Lovely - let's just keep tossing more change at the poor kid! If he could've just kept it together enough and not lost his house, we wouldn't have this problem.

And he's behind 5 months now on child support. I asked him when he intends to start paying it again, he said he wasn't sure. I'm about ready to take him back to court, but I hate causing more animosity.

I wish he'd just move to Singapore....




No comments: