Sunday, June 8, 2008

Finally found one

We finally found a geocache! Well, actually, we found two. We went for a hike yesterday, and I wrote down the coordinates for a few caches. We looked for them on the way back to town, and found them. Hooray! The first was a log-only cache, but the second has some little kiddie trade items, so Chloe got to trade and take along a prize. It was cute. I'm not sure how far we hiked yesterday - a good 3 hours' worth of walking though, in all. My behind is sore from all the uphill climbing!

===

It's Sunday. Almost always, we go to my parents' house for breakfast, but today my mother has a life, and is not cooking for us. She's out riding her pony & cart with a bunch of other ladies from a riding club she joined, how cool is that? So we ended up sleeping til almost 8. Wow. I can't remember the last time I stayed in bed so late! Some people love to sleep in. I'm definitely not like that. I get all anxious if I sleep past 6 most of the time. But whatever, I feel good for having gotten so much sleep.

I think we're sticking around home today, we have lots to get done around the house. And at 6 we are going to the in-law's house. Blah. Thankfully though, we can't stay too long since Andrew has to be up early for work, and needs his sleep.

'Tis all for now...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yayyyyyyyyyy!!! You found a geocache??? How fun!!! I'm so excited for you, and especially for Chloe! Woo hoo!

*muah*

Meg said...

A couple of my friends do that geocaching a lot. It sounds like lots of fun!