Thursday, February 21, 2008

The AI girls

Okay, so I should've blogged about this before tonight, but I actually haven't watched the cuts from tonight yet, so I'm gonna share my opinion now. We Tivo'ed it, and will watch it tomorrow.

Of the girls, I dig the rocker Amanda chick and Asiah Epperson. I've liked Carly, but she didn't thrill me terribly last night, and I have the same problem with her that I do with Michael Johns - it's AMERICAN Idol. Yep, I'm mean like that. They are both talented though.

Syesha annoys me. I can't put my finger on it - maybe it's the over-dramatic thing. She can sing, but I just don't like her much. Kady Malloy has the personality of an eggplant. The only time she has any personality is when she's stealing someone else's. I think my husband will like Amy Davis, just cuz she's cute and brunette, but I don't think she's great. I kind of think Joanne sang really well, but our TV station lost sound for all but the first few seconds of her performance, so I don't really know what happened. Ramiele surprised the heck out of me with her voice, and I think she's alright. I know the judges thought Alexandria's song was great, but I honestly though it kind of sucked.

For me, honestly, of all the top 24, Jason Castro is the only one I'd buy a CD from. I re-watched the guys on Tivo today with Andrew (he works weird hours and hasn't seen the girls yet, hopefully tomorrow). I'm dead set on Jason as my fave.

So, without watching the first cuts, I'm going to guess that the guy with the blonde tuft of hair and Luke something or other got cut, and for the girls I'm gonna say Amy Davis and the Alaina girl get cut, though it's harder to guess on the girls. I think Chikezie, David Hernandez and Garrett will be close behind on the guys and I look forward to the flaming Danny Noriega's demise as well, though I think it'll be awhile before he goes.

I wonder who's on votefortheworst.com. I'll have to go look at that. I almost bet it's Garrett. Andrew and I both thought they should've kept that geeky Kyle kid over Garrett. At least he had a personality....... I just looked. It's Danny. LOL That's funny. That kid is awful. I'm all about gay pride, but he's gay obnoxious. :-X That was mean. Ah well, it's my blog, I can say what I want.

alright, I'm going to bed. there's my thoughts. Would love to hear what everyone else thinks, but dont' spoil the cuts for me till I watch 'em tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm TOTALLY AGREEING with you about that Danny... he's pushing on my last nerve... let's vote him OUT! LOL Gay Obnoxious... rofl!