Thursday, February 28, 2008

the AI Girls

Yeah, lots of blogs today. And there'll be another after this.

I know, I know, you all know who got cut already. But I'm a slacker and I tape them and watch them when I have time, so I just watched the girls. Here's my take:

Brooke and Kristy (sp?) both impressed me tonight. I am actually really starting to like Kristy.

Amanda and Carly were my faves... Amanda disappointed me, and Carly did too. I still like Amanda though, I hope she makes it past this. I'm kind of bored with Carly.

I really would like to see Alexandrea, Kady, and Alaina go home. Alexandrea... something about her I just don't love. Kady has the personality of an eggplant - did I say that already? I think I did. Alaina comes across as a ditzy blonde, and that's not my favorite type of person. Syesha doesn't really do it for me either, but I know a lot of others like her.

Who else is there? I dunno... I guess they didn't make enough of an impression for me to really remember them. :oX

Now I'm off to see who goes home tonight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, so I was reading your blog, and nearly burnt my oatmeal!! LOL

Ciao~