Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stalkers and such

How cool is this? My ex-mother in law cares so much about my day to day life that she (probably among others in the family) reads my blog! Isn't that so sweet? I feel loved. :o)

Unfortunately, she apparently doesn't take kindly to having her son spoken ill of, and sent me a rather rash and distasteful e-mail letting me know. Along with telling me what a wonderful, great person her son is, she informed me that she thinks I am the worst mother in the whole world, and that she hates me and hopes she never sees me again.

Damn.

So... I guess I have to move my blog again. I swear, I move more than an army brat. I guess we'll go back to Myspace for awhile, until I can locate another place that will let me have a private, but tag-able blog. If anyone has any suggestions on where I should relocate to, let me know.

If you don't have my myspace blog address, feel free to email me and I'll send you the address. And if I don't know you, please tell me who you are, so I don't think I've got any other stalkers. You'll have to be on my friends list in order to read anything I write, but I'll try to make it worth it. ;o)

No comments: