Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy V-Day!




I love my girls. :o)

I'm not going to write about Andrew's gift until tomorrow since he sometimes reads my blog during the day and I don't want to ruin the surprise. But it is definitely a pretty cool one - at least, I think so. I hope he agrees.

==


Ah, I love American Idol. I think I'm rooting for that David kid - the 16 year old whose vocal chord was paralyzed. He's a cutie and very impressive overall for a 16 year old. I was utterly bummed to see Drew Poppelreiter go home. He had me twitterpated. Anyone who sees not missing turkey season as the silver lining for not making it is pretty flippin' cool in my book. The Josiah kid was pretty great too - his song writing ability was incredible, but all that crying did kind of irritate me.

==

I finally finished the first sleeve of the CPH. I sure am knitting slow these days. The second one should go faster since Andrew's at work. He always distracts me when he's home. :oP I need to sew up a pair of pants to match the halter top I made for Chloe, and the girls' outfits will be done too. Hopefully I have some good crafty pics for you guys tomorrow.

===

I have so much housework to do today. My poor house - it looks like a tornado hit it. I'm not sure why. I guess I've been slacking off a lot. The computer room has dress up clothes strewn all over it - the child has as many dress up clothes as she does regular clothes. My floors need to be mopped, laundry needs to be folded, I should probably vacuum, clean out the fridge, and dust. I should probably get busy!

No comments: