Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday

So I'm getting back in the swing. You can tell I'm trying because I have a list. Each day, I write down 3 or 4 things I want to get done in addition to my normal stuff. Things like "clean out my closet" or "clean the fridge" or "vacuum the floors". I also list all the errands and activities for the day and the times, and then throughout the day I check off the things I accomplish. Sadly, no matter how long I keep up my 'listing' for, I never seem to get everything accomplished.

==

I casted on for the Central Park Hoodie. No, I more than casted on. I casted on and I knit about 5" of it. Now I think I've decided to rip it all out and do the next size up. It's between a size 36 or 40. My actual bust size is 36, but I'm afraid the sweater will be too tight if I do it that size, so I'll try out the 40 instead. I had such a hard time getting the gauge for this sweater! The pattern calls for size 6 and 8 needles. I ended up using size 9 and 10.5. I wonder if that's normal. Anyhow, I want this to be a sweater that I wear often, and if it doesn't fit just right, I won't. So, a-ripping we will go, and then I'll start again. ::sigh::: I hate that!

==

No comments: